Dimond Corrugate Profile
8° (approx 1:7)
all dimensions are nominal
Sheet width: ±5mm
Sheet width for aluminium +0, -15. If sheet cover widths are critical, advise Dimond at time of order.
Sheet length: +10mm, –0mm. For horizontal wall cladding where notified at time of order of intended use, tighter tolerances can be achieved +3mm, –0mm.
|Material Options||Steel 0.4mm||Steel 0.55mm||Aluminium 0.7mm||Aluminium 0.9mm||Duracladd 1.7mm (total thickness)|
|Nominal weight / lineal metre (kg/m)||3.17||4.27||1.78||2.28||2.21|
|Drape curved roof - min. radius (m)||12||10||12||10||8|
|Purlin spacings for drape curved roof (mm) (1)||800||1100||800||1100||900|
|Machine crimp curved - roof min. radius (mm)||450||450||450||50||n/a|
|Unsupported overhang (2)||100||150||75||150||100|
(1) Recommended maximum purlin spacing at minimum radius
(2) Based on 1.1kN point load support, but not intended for roof access.
n/a – not available
Whangarei, Auckland, Hamilton, New Plymouth, Wellington, Christchurch & Dunedin
Hamilton, Christchurch, Dunedin
Manufacturing location for Duraclad:
Sheet lengths: Corrugate is custom run to order. Where long sheets are used consideration must be given to:
- special transportation licences for sheet lengths over 25m
- site access for special lifting equipment
- fixing techniques to accommodate thermal expansion.