Dimond DP955 Profile
3° (approx 1:20)
all dimensions given are nominal.
Sheet width: ±5mm
Sheet length: +10mm, –0mm. For horizontal wall cladding where notified at time of order of intended use, tighter tolerances can be achieved +3mm, –0mm
|Material options||Steel 0.40mm||Steel 0.55mm|
|Nominal weight / lineal metre (kg/m)||4.12||5.55|
|Drape curved roof - min. radius (m)||n/r||70|
|Purlin spacings for drape curved roof (mm) (1)||n/r||2.7|
|Machine crimp curved - roof min. radius (mm)||n/a||n/a|
|Unsupported overhang (mm) (2)||250||350|
(1) Recommended maximum purlin spacing at minimum radius
(2) Based on 1.1kN point load support, but not intended for roof access.
n/r – not recommended
n/a – not available
- Where purlin spacings for roofing exceed 1.5m for 0.4mm or 2m for 0.55mm, the sidelap must be fastened in accordance with Section 2.3.2 of the Dimond Roofing & Cladding Technical Manual.
- When notching flashings around the DP955 rib, use straight cuts rather than follow the curve rib shape
Sheet lengths: DP955 is custom run to order. Where long sheets are used consideration must be given to:
- special transportation licences for sheet lengths over 25m
- site access for special lifting equipment
- fixing techniques to accommodate thermal expansion.