COVID-19 Update Level 2 - 7th September 2021
The Government yesterday announced that all of New Zealand except Auckland will shift to Alert Level 2 as of midnight Tuesday, 7th September with Auckland remaining at Alert Level 4.
The following sets out what our operations will look like at Alert Level 2.
- Our sites remain open for outbound deliveries and customer collections.
- Our sales offices will be re-opening for in-branch orders and cash sales from Wednesday, 8th September.
- Customers entering our sites to collect product must provide their own PPE and follow all instructions from staff as well as practicing the correct social distancing and public health measures.
- Strict contact tracing will be in place
- Product availability may be impacted while Auckland remains in Level 4
Safety remains our highest priority and as such we will be conducting strict contact tracing for anyone who enters our sites as well as ensuring correct social distancing practices under the Alert Level 2 guidelines.
We will continue to support our customers throughout this period with a focus on maintaining our high service standards, and we appreciate your understanding as we adapt to meet the limitations arising from the restrictions of split Alert Levels across the country.
We acknowledge the processes we have put in place may create some temporary inconvenience however, we have done so with the ongoing health of our customers, employees and the wider community in mind. We are continuously reviewing the situation and will look to amend our process as and when guidance from the Government changes.
If you have any questions relating to Dimond Roofing operations during Alert Level 2 and how this may impact you specifically, please feel free to call your local branch on 0800 DIMOND (346 663).
Head of Sales – Dimond Roofing