Dimondek 400 Profile
3° (approx. 1:20)
all dimensions given are nominal.
Sheet width: ±5mm
Sheet length: +10mm, –0mm. For horizontal wall cladding where notified at time of order of intended use, tighter tolerances can be achieved +3mm, –0mm
|Material Options||Steel 0.55mm||Steel .75mm||Aluminium 0.9mm||Copper*|
|Nominal weight / lineal metre (kg/m)||2.77||3.736||1.48||2.99|
|Drape curved roof - min. radius (m)**||70||70||70||70|
|Purlin spacings for drape curved roof (mm) (1)||1200||1500||900||1000|
|Machine crimp curved - roof min. radius (mm)||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a|
|Unsupported overhang (mm) (2)||250||300||200||200|
(1) Recommended maximum purlin spacing at minimum radius
(2) Based on 1.1kN point load support, but not intended for roof access.
n/a – not available
**To achieve a high level of appearance on the completed roof, it is important that the purlin layout alignment is laid within the tolerances as stated in the Dimond Roofing & Cladding Technical Manual Section 188.8.131.52.1
Auckland, Hamilton, Wellington, Christchurch, Mobile
*Dimondek 400 is available in Copper ex Auckland only, subject to coil availability.
Sheet lengths: Dimondek 400 is custom run to order. Where long sheets are used consideration must be given to:
- special transportation licences for sheet lengths over 25m
- site access for special lifting equipment
- fixing techniques to accommodate thermal expansion.
- possibility of manufacturing sheets on site – sheet lengths up to 100m long are possible when rolled on site. Call 0800 DIMOND to discuss.