Dimondek 630 Profile
3° (approx 1:20)
all dimensions given are nominal
Sheet width: ±5mm
Sheet length: +10mm, –0mm. For horizontal wall cladding where notified at time of order of intended use, tighter tolerances can be achieved +3mm, –0mm.
|Material Options||Steel 0.48mm||Steel 0.55mm|
|Nominal weight / lineal metre (kg/m)||3.85||4.22|
|Drape curved roof - min. radius (m)*||250||250|
|Purlin spacings for drape curved roof (mm) (1)||2400||3300|
|Machine crimp curved - roof min. radius (mm)||n/a||n/a|
|Unsuported overhang (2)||150||250|
(1) Recommended maximum purlin spacing at minimum radius
(2) Based on 1.1kN point load support, but not intended for roof access.
n/a – not available
*To achieve a high level of appearance on the completed roof, it is important that the purlin layout alignment is laid within the tolerances as stated in Section 22.214.171.124.1 of the Dimond Roofing & Cladding Technical Manual
Roll forming facilities
Sheet lengths: Dimondek 630 is custom run to order. Where long sheets are used consideration must be given to:
- special transportation licences for sheet lengths over 25m
- site access for special lifting equipment
- fixing techniques to accommodate thermal expansion.
- possibility of manufacturing sheets on site, sheets length up to 100m long are possible, when rolled on site. Call 0800 DIMOND to discuss.