Dimond Topspan Profile
3° (approx 1:20)
all dimensions given are nominal
Sheet width: ±5mm
Sheet width for aluminium +0, -15. If sheet cover widths are critical, advise Dimond at time of order.
Sheet length: +10mm, –0mm. For horizontal wall cladding where notified at time of order of intended use, tighter tolerances can be achieved +3mm, –0mm.
|Material options||Steel 0.4mm* (1)||Steel 0.55mm||Steel 0.75mm*||Aluminium 0.7mm*||Aluminium 0.9mm||Duraclad 1.7mm (total thickness)|
|Nominal weight / lineal metre (kg/m)||4.12||5.55||7.47||2.31||2.96||2.70|
|Drape curved roof - min. radius (m)||n/r||120||120||n/r||120||30|
|Purlin spacings for drape curved roof (mm) (2)||n/r||2400||2400||n/r||2400||1500|
|Machine crimp curved -roof min. radius (mm)||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a|
|Unsupported overhang (3)||250||450||600||250||350||250|
*Available only on request, subject to minimum order quantities. Check availability with Dimond.
(1) 0.4mm BMT not recommended for internal ceiling applications.
(2) Recommended maximum purlin spacing at minimum radius.
(3) Based on 1.1kN point load support, but not intended for roof access.
n/r – not recommended
n/a – not available
Manufacturing location for Duraclad
Sheet lengths: Topspan is custom run to order. Where long sheets are used consideration must be given to:
- special transportation licences for sheet lengths over 25m
- site access for special lifting equipment
- fixing techniques to accommodate thermal expansion