COVID-19 Update 14th February 2021
The Government has announced that the country will be shifting alert levels from midnight tonight, Sunday 14th February. Auckland will be shifting to COVID-19 Alert Level 3 and the rest of the country will be shifting to Alert level 2. The following sets out what our operations will look like as we enter these new alert levels.
Alert Level 3 – Auckland
- Orders will be accepted via email and phone only
- No customers are to enter the site for orders or collections
- Contactless deliveries will continue however deliveries from our site may be affected by any line-haul freight restrictions leaving or entering the Auckland region.
Alert Level 2 – Rest of NZ
- Orders will be accepted via email, phone, and in branch
- Customer collections will be permitted, and outbound deliveries will continue
- Customers entering our sites to collect product must provide their own PPE and follow all instructions from staff as well as practicing the correct social distancing and public health measures.
- Strict contact tracing measures will remain in effect at all our sites
Safety remains our highest priority and as such we will be conducting contact tracing for anyone who enters our sites as well as ensuring correct social distancing practices under the Alert Level guidelines.
We will continue to support our customers throughout this period with a focus on maintaining our high service standards, and we appreciate your understanding as we adapt to meet the limitations arising from the restrictions of these Alert Levels.
We acknowledge the processes we have put in place may create some temporary inconvenience however, we have done so with the ongoing health of our customers, employees, and the wider community in mind. We are continuously reviewing the situation and will look to amend our process as and when guidance from the Government changes.
If you have any questions relating to Easysteel operations during Alert Levels and how this may impact you specifically, please feel free to call your local branch on 0800 DIMOND (346 663).
Head of Sales | Dimond