COVID-19 Update Auckland Level 3
As per yesterday’s Government announcement, from 22 September Auckland will shift to Alert Level 3, and the rest of the country will remain in Alert Level 2. The following sets out what our Auckland operations will look like at Alert Level 3.
Alert Level 3 – Auckland
- Orders will be accepted via email and phone only
- Contactless customer collections will be permitted however, please contact the branch to arrange a collection time.
- Customers entering the site to collect product must wear face coverings, provide their own PPE and follow all instructions from staff, as well as practicing the correct social distancing and public health measures. We will also be following a one in, one out policy
- Strict contact tracing will be in place
- Contactless deliveries will resume
On Wednesday 22nd September, Dimond Auckland, will not be open for collections until 10 am. They will return to normal hours from 23rd September.
Safety remains our highest priority and as such we will be strictly following best practices under the appropriate Alert Level guidelines.
If you have any questions relating to Dimond operations during Alert Level 3 and how this may impact you specifically, please feel free to call the branch on 0800 DIMOND (346 663).
Head of Sales – Dimond Roofing